Saturday, April 01, 2006

Aftermath

No - it's OK, we didn't wreck the place at the Farewell Meal last night. The Copthorne is still intact. This is the warehouse opposite - it suffered a major fire a week ago.

A really nice meal and very sad to say goodbye to such good friends and colleagues as M and K - but I know we'll keep in touch. I drank far too much but both the bag and I behaved ourselves. But I was very glad I'd booked a room for the night - my head was not good this morning...

So. April. A lot happening this month. Chemo starting soon I hope. Maybe my last month off work - I wrote to my new employers yesterday suggesting 2 May as a target date for starting with them properly provided I can manage the chemo etc. I just need something to aim for.

1 comment:

The Apologist said...

Brilliant!

Thanks Topsy - All of a quiver, I accept the challenge!

Will be in touch offline.