Thursday, April 20, 2006

Merry Maids!

My annual treat today - get Debbie and her Merry Maids in to do a full Spring Clean of the house! Just great to come back to.

While they were about their business, I went down to J's for the day and we had a great time sorting things out on her PC - getting rid of files, making it do some of the things it's supposed to etc. Yeah - I know - not everybody's idea of fun but I love doing this sort of stuff with her. Je suis un geek... Nous sommes geeks...

Oh - and I just happened to mention to her that I'd got us tickets to see Morrissey at the Sage in Gatehead at the end of the month... Thanks ebay....

Then up to Durham for Chemo. ( 2/24 - that's 1/12th of the way through...). Nurse Sarah was great and very sympathetic to my my list of side effects - but I got the sense that she didn't believe a word of it. It's not like she wasn't listening to me. Just too early. Not with this treatment....

I sort of know what she means. I know that I've been supersensitive to every ache and pain this week and it's really not been too bad. The symptoms I've had ( sore hands, the bloody eye) are things that I get anyway.

Just keep it all under review eh?




No comments: