Sunday, April 30, 2006

Flickrmeet


on the shields ferry
Originally uploaded by Pig Sty Ave.
( Photo - courtesy of Garry )

Regular readers will remember that occasionally I shuffle off to flickr with other like minded people. No animals and few children are harmed in the process and I always enjoy myself in a quiet shy way.

This time it was to South Shields, across to North Shields and back again. You can see my photos here.

The thing that strikes me about this picture ( me second left) is how thin I look. Hadn't realised. Need more pies!

Then in the evening I went over to dinner with friends M & C in Sunderland. They certainly helped with the feeding me up! A lovely evening chatting and catching up ( we all used to work together). Got home fairly early and slept the sleep of the er... sleepy.

This morning, I'm packing up for the trip to mum's tomoorrow and sorting things for starting the new job in Birmingham on Wednesday. If I get it all sorted I may pop over to Dawdon for another flickrmeet before meeting J off her train. Busy busy....

And then to the Morrissey gig!

More in a day or two. I'm feeling good.

1 comment:

Garry Nixon said...

If you're worried about your weight, I can lend you a stone or two. What am I talking about? "Lend"? You can HAVE them!