Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Off Colour

Didn't have a very good night's sleep last night. Even given that I'm up two or three times every night for the bag ( That's my own fault - I eat dinner too late) I usually sleep/get back to sleep OK and feel rested in the morning.

Not last night - definitely just a series of short naps.

And as well as the sore hands, I've got the first soreness around my mouth and a burst blood vessell in my eye. This does happen to me occasionally for no apparent reason (It doesn't hurt at all - just doesn't look nice) but I suspect that I'm more prone to it because of the chemo, which tends to make you bleed more easily. But at least I've stopped feeling queasy.

Ah well - I'll ask about it all at Chemo II tomorrow - I expect a pattern will emerge as things progress.

No comments: