Thursday, April 06, 2006

Two-piece sweet!

s'OK - I'm running out of puns...

Well - everything crossed but the new two-piece bag is doing very well indeed so far. Comfortable and reassuring - it's just so great to not feel that I have to worry about it all the time. I walk better and my back doesn't hurt so much because I stoop less. Of course the next big test is on Saturday when I have to change the baseplate for the first time.

To celebrate/show off I spent most of the afternoon up in town - shopped a bit ( the new Morrissey CD) and then to the cinema to see the new Harrison Ford film "Firewall". I'd seen the the trailer for the film last week and it looked good.

Don't bother.

The trailer was the most exciting thing about it, it turned out - and contained the entire plot, apart from the holes you could drive a truck through.

Tea in the pub and then home. In spite of the cinema disappointment, it's been a good day.

Oh and this morning I got a call from the nurse at the Chemotherapy Unit. Will I go in to see Dr Coxon on Monday? This is it then - decision time…

Off to stay over with my ex parents-in-law in Doncaster tomorrow night. Back Saturday.

1 comment:

The Apologist said...

Yeah - I thought about buying the posh version so that J could have the poster but well...

I think the new CD is class - certainly better than "You are the Quarry" which I tried SO hard to get into anmd just couldn't.

Saw the Uncut article - thanks.