Thursday, April 13, 2006

Side Effects...?

Hmmm. didn't think they'd kick in that fast...

I was determined to get this picture for the Quiver Project but I had to be damn quick in a crowded hospital corridor so it's not quite as steady as I would have liked. But you get the idea.

It was fine. Of course.

The nurse, Pat was great and the jab really only took ten minutes as they'd promised and I feel fine. (That's 1/24 then... )


A much more pleasant surprise was my brother O and his wife J calling in on their way back home to Herefordshire from O's birthday treat in York and seeing rellies on Tyneside. Nice to see them. My other brother A is staying on Sunday night too.

So. Easter weekend. People are winding down from a week's work and looking forward to a long weekend. J is planting her seed potatoes tomorrow. As I don't appear to suddenly look like an extra from " Champions", I think I'll pull myself together and try and do something a bit more active too. Dunno what yet.

No comments: