Monday, September 11, 2006

Weather

Well, back at work today after a fairly sickly weekend. Sunday was better and I got quite creative with some poems amd video on the new mac. However, now on Monday, I realise I still feel a bit under the weather. Just checked my temperature and it's a bit up and I have a sore throat. Not enough to trouble the docs with at the moment but one to keep an eye on. Could explain why I'm feeling a bit low. Still got a nice bump on my head...

But the weather here is glorious! Really bright sunshine and my ( other) thermometer told me 25 degrees this afternoon! Believe me, for County Durham in September, that's amazing.

1 comment:

The Apologist said...

Thanks for the attention Jules. Just checked it again - back down to normal. Still feel a bit sore throaty though. Gawd - this stuff makes you a hypocondriac! ( Or maybe just sensible eh?)