Sunday, September 17, 2006

Saturday

Gosh! It's about 6.00pm on Sunday and I'm ready for bed! A long week in Brum ahead - I'm down there from tomorrow night until Thursday so I could do with the sleep I suppose.

It's not like I've had a busy day today though - I didn't get up till 10 and I think I was in bed by 9.30pm last night, although I did read for an hour or so. "Saturday" by Ian McEwan. J had read it recently and recommended it but coincidentally I picked it up on train last month. I'm really enjoying it - I was beginning to think I would never be able to read a book again. It's the concentration - I just don't seem to have it at the moment. (Maybe that's why I'm so tired?)

A quick visit from my brother O and his wife J was the main event of the day - they were on the way back from a birthday do in Newcastle. Good to see them and have a catch up about family stuff.

No comments: