Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Low Tuesday

I'm still feeling rather low today - can't think why in particular. (Objectively I reckon it's probably a side effect from the chemo but knowing that doesn't really help.) Just can't be bothered with stuff and finding it really hard to concentrate on work. ( I've really just done the bare minimum today and then felt guilty about it)

Tonight I'm going over to Darlington for the last Hydrogen Jukebox. ( Can't believe that that started 5 years ago!) I'll see J, which'll be great, but she'll be busy running around and so there won't be much time to talk.

Tomorrow I've got a meeting in London all day - maybe that will liven me up. It doesn't feel good being on my own at the moment.

1 comment:

The Apologist said...

Thanks Jules.

Did you see that Martin Clunes thing last night about a man in his forties getting testicular cancer? I atched the first half an hour and decided it was not what I wanted to see at the moment!