Friday, September 08, 2006

Sunflower


The Only Sunflower...
Originally uploaded by Menage a Moi.
Those of you that know me well will be aware that each year I grow loads of sunflowers and usually end up giving most of them away. For some reason this year, only one of the seeds grew so I've nurtured it really carefully - and this is the result! Not the biggest SF in the world, but still...

A quietish end to the week - although I can see that the next few weeks are going to be busy. Very tempting to be out in the sunshine too!

And of course, it's Friday. So that means Chemo XVIII. That's 18/24 or 3/4 AND 6 to go!

2 comments:

The Apologist said...

Glad you've got the extra week - every little helps eh?

And great about going back to work - another set of reactions to deal with I expect. The C word ( probably even in a medical environment)creates such a wide range of reactions I've found. Enjoy your weekend too.

The Apologist said...

Yeah - what's brave about it? More like getting used to being scared I reckon....