Monday, September 25, 2006

Mood Changes

All day I've felt really anxious. Not connected. Worried.

It's so odd to have those sort of feelings so non-specifically. What am I worried about?

I know that to anyone else, it's probably damn'd obvious why I'd be worried. But actually cancer has never really felt that specific to me - it's a state. ( Hopefully, in one way, a former state...) Anxiety should be for particular things or events. Cancer's different. More like a travelling companion.

Not sure where this is leading at all.

What really got me started on this was that all of a sudden about 20 mins ago ( and sans booze tonight) I felt better. No idea why. But I do.

So, although I've got to be up at 5.00am for another Birmingham trip I just know I'll sleep well.

( Note to self: Find out more about emotional effects of chemo....)

No comments: