Friday, September 22, 2006

Score!

Chemo XX this afternoon! ( That's 20/24 - or 5/6th - and 4 to go! ) A score of jabs. My veins are getting quite sore now -it's getting harder to actually give me the injections. Apparently they have a sort of memory so can contract as they feel the needle. I don't blame them - I'd much prefer it on a sugar cube myself...

Working at home today - a bit mentally fragile. Was quite selective about what work I did and what I responded to. I just had the feeling that I'd deal with it all better another day.

I spoke to Alison the Colorectal Nurse this morning. I thought it was about time I started reminding them to book my reconnection in and I know that she's central to the planning - and also that no-one would have updated her on where I was with my treatment. So I did. She's going to talk to Mr Bain and get back to me...

No comments: