Saturday, September 09, 2006

Headbanger

Another grim Saturday started with me sleeping late - well, for me anyway. Felt quite sick ( I'm still not sure that it might not be the anti-sickness drug that's making me feel sick. I know of other people who have thought that. Might try not taking it next week...) so I stumbled to the bathroom only to catch myself a terrible crack on the head from the bathroom shelf. I didn't know I knew some of the words I came out with at that point!

If anyone had dared to see the funny side of it all at that point it would have been me dressed only in T shirt and bag with a big towel on my head staggering around the house cursing as I tried to find the paracetamol. ( It's like a pharmacy round here and it still took me ages to find them. ) Another nice big lump on my head now. ho hum.

That, combined with general chemalaise ( my new word) has put me in to Lock Down today. No shopping trip, no calls - just sitting about. ( The towel's off my head now) Not really feeling miserable - just dealing with it on my own. It happens.

Trying to persuade myself I'm hungry now - but just can't think of anything I want to eat.

I expect tomorrow to be better.

No comments: