Saturday, September 30, 2006

Catch Up

On Thursday night I had nice evening up at The Biscuit Factory again with S and her daughter A. ( Recovered from being knocked down by a car last week, thank goodness!) S had a couple of pictures in the auction this time but unfortunately they didn't sell - but I managed to get a nice print and a water colour for ten pounds! Last of the big spenders eh?

Friday I was working at home and in the afternoon had Chemo XXI ( that's 21/24 or 7/8ths - and 3 to go!) then a very good session with counsellor J. She was really helpful with some ideas and techniques for dealing with these weird mood swings that I keep having. I tried it later on in the evening and it seemed to work.

Today I've been a bit post chemo - but am consciously taking things slow and that seems to make it more bearable. I even managed to mow my lawn for the last time this season! It's been a lovely sunny day today.

Another quiet evening in tonight I think - J is away in Liverpool with the girls but coming over on Sunday for a Big Roast Dinner.

No comments: