Saturday, September 16, 2006

Mimosa Festival

Last night J and I had a really interesting and entertaining evening at The Star and Shadow Cinema in Newcastle seeing part of The Mimosa Festival . The main reason we were there was to see Topsy and Tom Shakespeare perform Tumbling and Laughing ( which was brilliant) but the whole evening was great. I really like that bit of Newcastle too.

Earlier I'd had a really good counselling session with The Other J which helped me loads with all my stuff this week and then Chemo XIX ( that's 19/24 - and just 5 to go!) They thought that the sore throat wasn't bad enough to stop the treatment. It's still there today but no worse.

I also decided not to take the anti sickness tablets this week in order to check my theory that it was them that were making me feel sick. I think it's worked. I felt a bit faint and wooozy this morning and again this afternoon ( a nap sorted that one) but I think I'm feeling better than I usually do at this point on a Saturday.

A quiet evening in front of the telly or the computer I think

No comments: