Friday, December 30, 2005

Sheer Bliss!

A long lie in this morning and then a drive in the snow to The Locker Room in Newcastle.

For Christmas, J had given me a voucher for a treatment called Sheer Bliss. And it was! After three Blissed Out hours with Danielle I stumbled out into the drizzly Newcastle night and headed home.

But not before I did something I've been meaning to do for ages. I finally made my mark on the flickr wall:




I was supposed to meet other flickr people after my Sheer Bliss session for The Newcastle Flickr Installation and Shoot as well but suddenly my nice warm house sounded more attractive than a cold warehouse on the Shields Road. Sorry guys, I'm shallow and lack commitment. Next time eh?

Lots of contact by email from other colon cancer people today which is great. Especially the advice:

Ask for an epidural

Get a recliner

Know when it's time to stop eating for the the day

I'll keep posting the links I find.

And now for a nap in front of the telly. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alex said...

It's a shame you couldn't make it tonight, it wasn't that cold!

mmmm, sheer bliss - sounds good!

Alex (iambigred)