Saturday, December 10, 2005

Podcasting...

..is great. Over the last few months I've loved the process of getting to know how to do it - of fumbling with the technology of recording and uploading and creating feeds and publicising. I even made it to itunes! And now of course my oeuvre is out there in Virtualia.

But it doesn't work for this bit of my life. The good "old" ( it's not like even this is quill pen stuff eh?) written word and image and reflection more suit my mood at the moment.

And who knows - the title of any of these blogs might be a downloadable mp3 if the mood hits me.

So this afternoon I did my last Official Podcast for the time being. The York Hospital Poem.

And typically I got my first ever comment on one of my podcasts! Pah!

And before anyone starts flagging this WORRYING and VALEDICTORY. Forget it. I actually can't be arsed with the detail of the technology if truth be told.


No comments: