Tuesday, December 27, 2005

C is for.... (ii)

...cold!

As in weather and as in sniff!

This was taken in Gunnerside in the North Yorkshire Moors today. J and I went up there for the afternoon to see some friends who were renting a cottage there.























Earlier Mum and G had left for home after a lovely Christmas Day and Boxing Day at home. (I'll explain about Percy - and Brad - later...)

It's been a nice break - I managed to put the "stuff" to the back of my mind most of the time and enjoy myself. But I've not been sleeping well and have decided to really cut back on alcohol from now on - it just doesn't help at all.

Also I had quite a large bleed this morning which is, well, just worrying. At least I know what it is now, eh?

Stoma Nurse in the morning.

Off we go again!

No comments: