Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday Evening

Not a particularly good day really. Although I've done a day's work ( including a trip up to Newcastle for a meeting) I've felt pretty grim again all day. It feels like it did last week in the heat and it has been very hot here again. I'm going to try and stick it out this week though - see if I can work through it. I've got meetings in Leeds tomorrow so that means a fairly early start - but I'll try and get home early.

Of course my day wasn't helped by the fanbelt on my car snapping while I was up in Newcastle, necessitating a train/taxi home and then back later in the day to pick the car up from the garage. And while I was out, they tried to deliver my New Acquisition that I've been waiting for for a fortnight. I'll get it delivered again on Wednesday - that should cheer me up!

And now, when I went to wash before bed, the water pressure has dropped to a trickle!

Humph.

No comments: