Sunday, July 23, 2006

6 months...


Quayside
Originally uploaded by Menage a Moi.
...today since my op. It sort of feels longer than that - but also like yesterday.

I'm seeing Mr Bain on 2 August and I'm going to try to pin him down to a reconnection date later this year - even if it means I don't do the full chemo.

Anyway. I took this today on a visit to the quaysides at Gateshead and Newcastle with J and her friends T and M and their children. It was a lovely day out - warm and sunny and a brilliant exhibition of Sam Taylor Wood's images.

They all came back to mine afterwards for my second barbecue of the weekend - all very relaxed and easy. I'd felt pretty crap during the morning but it's eased during the day and, although I'm tired now, I feel fine.

All ready for work in the morning.... : (

No comments: