Sunday, July 09, 2006

Lifted!

Just waiting for the World Cup Final to begin. France I reckon - but I know nothing.

It's been mostly a great weekend. Not having had chemo I feel SO much better - I don't realise how much it supresses me.

A good night out in Newcastle with C on Friday night. A couple of pints, a nice meal, great conversation and catch up a VERY expensive bottle of wine. Good to see him looking better.

Ordinary healthy hangover on Saturday morning and some family calls and a big shop to restock my freezer after the powercut last week.

Then, last night J came over and we had a great evening cooking thick steaks, watching DVDs and doing teccy things with the macbook ( which is playing up a bit - will try to get that sorted at the Apple Store on Tuesday ) and she said I looked really well too. Maybe it's not just the chemo, she said, maybe I'm really getting better.

And so to the match.

Working at home tomorrow - seeing Dr Coxon at 10.30 am for a chemo check up.

No comments: