Saturday, July 22, 2006

First Yard Barbecue


First Yard BBQ!
Originally uploaded by Menage a Moi.
This is Friday night. S and her daughter A ( middle) came over for a barbie while S ( the other one) and G and H were here from Athens. It was a great evening - once 'd got the d*mn barbecue lit and discovered that I also have the Grumpy Bloke Lighting A Barbecue gene.. ( We're best just left alone...)

A nice way to ease away from Chemo XIV ( That's 7/15ths or 47%...) earlier on in the day.

I'm feeling much better than I did a few days ago - mainly I think because the weather has broken. ( It's warming up again now though) Feeling very tired today after the chemo though - although that could just be after two days of visitors! I'm now an expert on Shakira, Kelly Clarkson ( who is neither Kelly leBrock or Kelly Holmes I now know...) and The Black Eyed Peas. Go on - ask me anything!

So a restful day today.

Oh - and Gadget of the Day: ceedo ...

No comments: