Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dada's Boys II

OK - just to explain a bit more.

Topsy Qur'et, Pickersgill Reef and Graniers are three guys I met on flickr. Topsy discovered that there was an exhibition of Dadaist work about on in Edinburgh called Dada's Boys and suggested we might like to go. So the visit this weekend was hatched. I managed to blag us some First Class Rail tickets to Edinburgh and so we're off there at the weekend. Actually I'm going up on Friday night to make a weekend of it and I'm meeting them there on Saturday.

Originally J was going to come too but her daughter B had got her tickets (as a birthday present) to the Latitude Festival at the same weekend so she's headed there.

My friend C ( who I met up with last week) has given me an extensive briefing on the best places to eat and drink in Edinburgh so it looks to be a great weekend!

No comments: