Sunday, January 22, 2006

TTFN

J is over again tonight so were going to have a quiet ( blog free) evening in. And a HUGE roast dinner!

This is it then.

My last blog before I go into hospital in the morning. Not my last blog before the op as I’ll try a transmission from the hospital tomorrow. I'm also trying to hatch a Cunning Plan to post pictures that I take on my cameraphone ( amusing bedpan shots and the like) to the blog. And I may be able to see any comments you make here and get emails on my ipaq . But maybe I won’t feel arsed to do any of it – just have to play it by ear.

So - for those of you who’d like to do the old-fashioned pen-writing thing while I’m away, then I’m in:

Ward 13
University Hospital of North Durham
North Road
Durham
DH1 5TW

I feel fine - strong positive and loved.

Ta ta for now

Be back soon

Simon xx

2 comments:

zombizi said...

good luck, menage - hope evrything goes well...I'll be thinking of you.

Sam said...

Do you think "Simon, Ward 13" will get to you? Or are you going to have to bear all on the internet and post your surname!