Monday, January 09, 2006

flickrmeet!


The Angels of the North.
What a fine warm friendly bright chatty set of people they are! We all met up in The Bob Trollop ( really) and had a bite to eat. ( I can recommend the Chocolate Fudge Pudding…) Much admiring of cameras and snapping anything that moved. Or in fact didn't. Then off to the Quayside to take more pictures .

Unlike the company the weather was cold and dull and after about an hour I lost the use of my snapping finger due to the cold and headed home. But a great afternoon - I'm sure I'll do it again, either pre- or post-op.

Oh - and someone at the flickrmeet was kind enough to say that he liked my poem . Well - cancer isn't ging to stop me being a blatant self-publicist (isn't that what a blog is about anyway? ) so you can read ( and, if you click on the title of each one, listen to ) more of them here.

No comments: