Monday, May 22, 2006

Wet

The rain just kept falling all day - and the forecast says it'll be like this all week. (The table seems to have acclimatised…) Finally stopped an hour or two back.

Could be what accounts for a feeling of sadness for most of today. It might well be the chemo actually - I've felt a bit sick and listless as well. Mouth sore.

Might also be the Day of Rockoning of course...

Worked from home but listlessly - although I did finish my List of course.

Then tonight out in Newcastle for Early Doors with K, (my former PA) at Bar Luga and then for something to eat at Zizzi. Nice to catch up and to talk to somebody who knows me well in a work context - helped me restore a sense of confidence in myself - a bit lacking at the moment.

( Hope the job interview goes well, K...)

Home now - and to bed. Up at the crack of dawn for the train to Birmingham again tomorrow.

No comments: