Thursday, May 11, 2006

Feast or Famine...

...with this blog isn't it? After yesterday's marathon blog and day, both will be shorter tonight.

Tried to get the laptop and other teccy stuff set up in what will be my new home office today. Of course the inevitable problems and long converations with helpful young blokes from the IT Department. Nearly there now.

And of course, this afternoon, Chemo V with the new higher dose! ( That's 5/24 or 21% ) We'll have to see what the side effects are like...

And that's it for today. I just feel weary - an early night for sure.

Flying down to Bristol for the weekend tomorrow evening to stay with my dad and his wife M and see my step/sister S. Looking forward to that.

Once I've done a day's work, that is...

2 comments:

astephens33 said...

I know the tiredness feeling. Its hard just to brush your teeth some days. I find it also makes me emotionally "blah" at times, not so much depressed as just reflective and not knowing what I want in life or even in the moment. I'm not unhappy where I am, just want something more. Getting good family and friend support is important.

The Apologist said...

Yes - and if, like me you try to be independent, sometimes it's even harder just to ask people to help out. "I feel tired" or "I don't think I can manage that" sounds a bit lame...

But that's what I have to do. Because I know they will.