Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Waiting

R&C went back this morning on the train. It was really nice having them here - but also nice to have my house back!

I'm feeling much better this afternoon but still a bit sore and restless. I was thinking last night - in many ways this is the worst bit of the whole thing so far. It's a sort of boring day by day thing - the only Big Events are weekly jabs and the counting down. And in the meantime I try to lead as normal a life as possible. But it's so tiring...

I'm trying to take it easy because I want to to be at my best for the trip to London with J tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to that - we're going to do loads of shopping ( I have a particular purchase in mind...) see my favourite band The National ( for the third time) and J is doing a reading in London on Thursday night.

I'll be lit up for that!

No comments: