Friday, May 26, 2006

Under The Weather


Still wet......but occasional bright patches.

Like my week really.

The usual two days in Birmingham - I'm still trying to work out what I do for a living but at least I'm busier. And the Jury's Inn is much better than else in Brum so far. What also made it nice was a great chat with my nephew N - it was his third birthday. He enjoyed the ambulance I bought him.

But I felt a bit under the weather a lot of the time too. A bit sick and faint and with a sore mouth and the er..trots. I've got Chemo VII later this afternoon so I'll ask about that. If it stays at this level, it's manageable with work - but not if it gets much worse. I've got a week off next week ( arranged before I joined the firm - it's J's birthday) so I can take things a bit easier and also take stock.

My ex parents-in-law R&C arrived last night for a few days. Lovely to see them and as you can see they've already made a good start on doing my garden bed for me - in spite of the rain... (What can I do...)

Oh - and yesterday I went on my Speed Awarenwess Course which I was offered instead of taking three points for speeding last December. ( On my way to a Radiotherapy Appointment but that cut no ice...) A funny old morning (after all, none of us wanted to be there) but the course was well-run and quite informative.

I'll never do it again ;)

No comments: