Sunday, October 29, 2006

Up


Andy, Natty and Ben
Originally uploaded by Menage a Moi.
Just back from a nice few days away.

Great to catch up with my brother A and with V - and my nephews of course! N is so lively and B is just SO placid!

The MacExpo geekfest in London was fun but I think I overdid it a bit - I was very tired afterwards.

But it was great to meet J from her plane at Heathrow on Saturday morning, and not feel postchemo. We got the train up in the afternoon and back to mine for a big tea, catch up chat ( she saw a grizzly bear!) and an early night - her jet lag kicked in again at about ten and again ( she tells me!) at about 3.00am. I ran her home this morning.

And a good session with counsellor J this afternoon. Apart from that I've been unpacking and trying not to think about another hard week away.

I've certainly felt much better this weekend - so much more UP!

No comments: