Monday, October 02, 2006

After the rain...


After the rain...
Originally uploaded by Menage a Moi.
I took this yesterday afternoon after a HUGE rainstorm. Quite biblical with the rainbow and the doves I thought.?

A great evening with J after her mad dash to Liverpool and back..A big dinner, lots of wine and yes, singing...

Now I'm just back from my final appointment with the the chemo consultant. Everything OK - all my blood tests are fine. Nice to hear her say " I won't be seeing you again."

I've got three more to to go but she says that if I get any more bag problems to tell them and they'll stop before the end of the course.

It's that old chestnut again isn't it? I fit's so easy for them to call a halt, what good has all this done me at all? In a funny sort of way, after all I've said about the chemo, it's a matter of pride to finish the full course now.

But we'll see.

No comments: