Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dragging

I woke up yesterday morning ( sounds like a Blues Song…) not feeling as good as I'd hoped. Just the usual stuff, a bit sick and sore and the bag going crazy. It slowly improved during the day and I felt well enough to go out for a nice pub meal with S last night.

I'm not sure why the effects seem to be lasting longer as I approach the end of the treatment. I mean - I know it's something cumulative but I can't decide whether it's the cumulative effects of the drugs themselves or the cumulative effect psychologically of a long treatment. Bit of both I expect. In any case, by next week, it all should be getting so much better eh?

But the week is still draggging ( expect this to be a recurring theme this week...) Thank goodness I'm busy today. If you call editing reports and tenders, busy...

No comments: