Monday, October 23, 2006

Foot and Mouth

After a fitful night, I woke up still feeling rather queasy this morning (This went on till the Monday last week didn't it?) I've also got sore feet and mouth. Lots of salve needed. Typical that this should all kick in in the last week!

But I was cheered up by a text from J last thing - her presentation in Canada went well and she says that Banff is beautiful.

Then a day working at home today - fairly steady workwise but I've felt a bit detached from it and very tired. I think I'm just processing a whole lot of stuff inside. I got a letter through about a liver scan as well - a timely reminder that the process of checking up on my post cancer condition has begun. ( They do ?annual liver scans because that's where you get secondaries from bowel cancer…)

In Birmingham for the day tomorrow - I've just realised that's the last time I'll be there before my op. Leeds Office next week and London Office the week after that - and then that's it.

No comments: