Thursday, August 17, 2006

Nearly there….

Off on holiday tomorrow - and it can't come too soon for me!

I'm staying for a week at my mum and G's holiday apartment in Cornwall and then spending most of the second week with friends and family in the South East and Herefordshire. It'll be nice to see people and great just to relax without That Old Chemo Feeeling. A shame J can't get the time off - but we'll do something special together once I've got the op out of the way.

Today has been steady workwise after a hectic two days in Birmingham. I'm glad really - I've got a slight blockage today ( I thought there were nuts in that Indian meal last night…) and I don't really want to be rushing about while it's sorting itself out. Ho hum

You'll have seen the note I got on my last posting from Jules about Martin, one of my Other Bottoms. The link has been taken off ( I assume by his friends or family) but I'm going to leave it in the sidebar anyway as my own memorial.

So. I'm sure I'll find a way to blog while I'm away if I want to but there again, I might be having too much of a good time!

Back soon.

No comments: