Monday, August 14, 2006

Weary

A lovely Together weekend with J - at mine on Saturday ( watching DVDs and playing on the mac) and hers on Sunday, sorting some stuff on her laptop - mostly successfully.

I felt pretty postchemo on Saturday and into Sunday but it was all bearable. Tummy quite upset though. An early night and a deep deep sleep and I woke up feeling pretty much OK this morning. However, as the day has gone on today, I've felt more and more weary. Really feel like a nap now but loads to do workwise ( in Birmingham for two days from tomorrow) so I should try and hang on for at least another hour...

1 comment:

The Apologist said...

Thanks Jules

Sad news indeed. I was wondering if something had happened.I email/chatted with him a few times - a very nice man.

God bless, Martin ...