Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Checking In

Got myself back again this week - I feel so much more lively and work isn't such a struggle. That's post-chemo for you...

Went in to the Clinic this afternoon for a review with one of the Sisters. ( Are they still called Sisters? Probably Clinical Nursing Manager...) Agreed that I'd go in for Chemo XVI on Friday and then take two weeks off for my holidays. Back to start Chemo on 1 September and see Dr C on the 4th. I told her that I'd seen Mr Bain about the reconnection and she seemed very relaxed about that. ( This really is my issue isn't it?)

I also got an appointment for my pre op barium X ray through today -unfortunately it's when I'm on holiday so it'll have to be re-arranged for early September as well. At least things feel like they're moving on again.

Going to take myself out for a pub meal now - then an early night as I'm in London tomorrow.

No comments: