Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Pending


At home this morning waiting for my appointment this afternoon. Nervous. All to say really. Thanks for all the good wishes.

But another great night at The Hydrogen Jukebox last night. J and I provided a muddled sort of teccy support for Sean Burn ( above ) who did an amazing multimedia set. We're hoping to do more of that sort of stuff ourselves with the new macbook. A great set from Jenny Pearden too. She's got an anthology coming out soon - when I find the link, I'll post it.

Oh - and something that astounded me. I was just coming out of the disabled toilets at the Arts Centre ( there's just a bit more room...) when one of the attendants came up to me and said "Those toilets are for disabled people , you know... " I was gobsmacked. All the things I could/should have said - but all I did was mutter " whatever" or something equally lame. But I've marked their card..

Back to J's for cool wine and warm chat.

I'll update on The Other Matter later...

No comments: