Friday, June 23, 2006

Eleven

I've just come back from having Chemo XI ( That's 11/30 or 37%). And it's the end of another week.

Sorry there's not been much from me this week - frankly I've been too busy with work, which is a good sign I think. A day in Brum and two in Leeds in the regional office. A much more comfortable office environment than Birmingham and although Brum is nice as a city, I feel more at ease in Leeds.

Work has been hard but stimulating. It's the sort of Friday night where I could just do with a few beers -but I don't think the chemo would like it. So maybe just a small glass of wine later...

Going to go out to the garden now while it's light. More over the weekend.

Oh - a number of people have asked me if I heard this on the radio this morning. I didn't, but it sounds interesting so I'm going to try to catch the repeat.

No comments: