Monday, November 06, 2006

A Week Today!

It's suddenly getting very close now - and so an inevitable level of apprehension ( as well as excitement) is creeping in. (As if to make it's own comment on the situation the bag made itself known in the night in not a nice way! Typical eh?)

Anyway - I went for my Pre Op Assessment this morning. The usual tests. Everything's fine. The nurse said I was very healthy! She also said that she thought I'd only be in hospital for about three days as it's essentially just a hernia repair that they're doing.

I'm also going to be in Ward 13 again, which I'm pleased about as that's where I was last time. I'm sure that some of the staff will be the same…

London for the next three days. My head is definitely not focussed on work at the moment.

No comments: