Friday, November 10, 2006

Now We Are 5000

While I was away, I passed 5000 hits on the blog! Thanks everybody!

So. Home again. The last weekend with The Bag. (I may have changed it for the last time this morning but it's been playing up so much that I'm keeping quiet about that for the time being...)

A nice evening out last night at my old company's reunion Good to see people - and even though I'm not really a reunions sort of person I'll probably go if they hold another one. Everyone said how well I was looking...

I was going to have my usual counselling session with JF this evening but she has a bit of flu and we agreed that it would probably be better if we didn't meet up. I couldn't bear to be refused the op because of not being well enough! Still, it was a shame not to see her.

It's very cold here tonight so I think I'll have a cosy night in. Maybe just venture out for some Fish and Chips!

No comments: