Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Going Commando....

Up early this morning for the taxi to the hospital for my liver scan. Nothing to worry about - this is part of the ongoing monitoring process - the secondaries from bowel cancer usually appear in the liver. Basically just an ultrasound scan - the doctor said it looked fine to him, but he'd do the report for Mr B my consultant for when I see him in about six weeks.

Then another taxi to do some shopping ( I'm obsessing over haddock chowder at the moment!) and home an hour ago. Feesl like I've done a full day already!

A good night's sleep and I must have er... lost some wind in the night becasue I can get my trousers on now. Other stuff a bit more regular now - so much so that I took the chance and went nappyless out in to the world this morning. No problems - it's really a matter of getting my confidence back.

The operation site is still quite sore - to be expected I suppose. I have the stitches out on Friday morning.

No comments: