Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Home

I got home yesterday afternoon at about 4.00pm. A few catch up calls with family and a lovely lovely bath and J came over at about 6.00. It was so nice to sleep in my own bed last night!

A fairly good night ( up may be four times) and a long lie in after J left this morning.

Overall, I feel so much better then I did on coming out of hospital last time. But I know that that means I have to be even more careful and take things really slowly.

My tummy is still puffed out with wind, which is er...dissipating slowly - lord knows what trouser size I am at the moment. I certainly can't do up any waist bands! Things are also very irregular and I'm still wearing the nappy at night ( much to J's amusement) but I've had no accidents so far. I'm really only eating soup and yoghurt at the moment, although later I mght try one of the mince pies that J left yesterday. I still can't say I'm that hungry though. Funny when I've got such a big tum!

Thank you so much for all your good wishes and messages. I'll catch up on individual emails during the week.

Today, I'm taking it VERY easy...

1 comment:

Sam said...

Great to hear its gone so well so far - keep up the good work :)