Monday, April 09, 2007

Surf and Turf


The Expedition
Originally uploaded by Menage a Moi.
So an Easter Weekend draws to a close. Quite a nice one really - the weather was good, I did the jobs I wanted to do - saw the friends I wanted to see.

( Played the online games you wanted to play - ed.

Look - I know you'll think I've gone mad/reclusive/ubergeek but I love playing it! Relaxing and taxing - what more do you want from a hobby eh? In spite of the inherent dangers I achieved Level 12 this weekend...

Only another 48 levels to go then - ed)

I went over to see S on Saturday morning. She's kindly invited me to take some space for a few of my photos at an upcoming exhibition that she's got and so we met to plan it a bit more. The working title is "Surf and Turf."

Sunday I went over to see J and we spent most of the afternoon with her daughter D taking photos for her Final Portfolio. Great fun - and as you can see, we took the expeditionary dog with us. ( Sadly he had to go back to the kennels for a couple more days this afternoon as I'm off to Birmingham again tomorrow. )

In the evening, a Big Roast Lamb Dinner and too much Easter chocolate. ( Oh and wine...)

Lots of food eh? Maybe I should take warning?

But, that aside, I've been OK - the hernia is a bit irritating and I still have a sore neck but that's about it. The train at 6.30 am tomorrow will be the test of (that and) anything else...

No comments: