Sunday, April 15, 2007

Battles to Fight


I thought I'd inroduce you to Menage - my Level 14 Gnome Mage in World of Warcraft. Spot the likeness?

I was talking about playing WOW in my counselling session on Friday. J my counsellor very sensibly pointed out that it's all about battles and strategy - of course I'd be interested in it at the moment! You know, I hadn't even thought of that - but it makes perfect sense. ( And provides you with some much-needed justification - ed)

A quiet day at home ( and on the battlefield ) - Alfie and I went for a walk this afternoon in the sunshine and friends and family called to wish me well for tomorrow.

I'll blog again tomorrow before I go into hospital - I have to ring at lunchtime just to check there's a bed for me.

In the meantime, I've got a nice bit of salmon cooking and I may have a little go at Level 15...

No comments: