Monday, April 23, 2007

Start of the week

I hope that some of you might be able come along and see the exhibition.

I also hoped to get to Newcastle at the weekend to see my part of the quivr quilt but it was just too much. Looks like it all went well... Want to try again to get there myself later in the week if I can.

So a quiet weekend as you might expect - J came over and we did geeky stuff in the afternoon and watched the beginning of two films before my antibiotics kicked in and I had to go to bed. ( No -one can quite tell me what I've been given them for but they make me feel cr*p. Another bad night last night - but I took the last one this morning thanks goodness.)

On Sunday the nurse came over. She took the dressing off and checked things - all is fine so no more dressing needed. Stitches out on Friday.

And so it's Monday morning and I'm still a bit more sore than I thought I'd be. Amazing to me that it's less than week since my op - it feels like longer (and to your readers - ed) .This week coming am going to try and take it easy - no work for a few days more yet - but I'll ring them later today to make contact.

No comments: