Sunday, February 19, 2006

Birthday Boy!


IMG_1502
Originally uploaded by Menage a Moi.
Well - we made it to Warkworth! This is me perched on my little blue stool ( as in seat...)taking a rest on the way back to the car. We had a lovely walk on the dunes ( rather I sat and watched J on the beach!)and a quiet meal in the pub in the evening. ( The first birthday meal I can remember in a very long time that didn't involve alcohol!)

Then a long night's sleep at the hotel and a wander into Warkworth on Saturday morning.

But it was a lovely birthday - quiet and happy.

This morning J and I walked down to my local Co-op store which is maybe 1/4 mile away but it felt like I'd really achieved something getting there and back. Of course it was followed by the obligatory nap.

Still in some pain from my bottom - am going to ask others about it on one of the discussion groups tonight - see if anyone else has had the same.

Apart from that I plan a quiet evening and probably an(other) early night.

Going to try to settle to a routine next week of getting stuff done in the mornings, napping in the afternoons and having visitors over in the evening.

1 comment:

Garry Nixon said...

Good you're out and about.