Monday, December 04, 2006

Back to Work Again

Blimey! I'm exhausted! All I've done is checked and responded to three weeks' worth of emails and had a long catch up call with A my other Director colleague. I'd just forgotten how mentally tiring it can be as well as physically - and how it can suck you in to doing too much too soon.

I also had to pop up to Newcastle to get a jacket and trousers for work tomorrow so I suppose that might have contributed. I won't even tell you my current waist size - apparently abdominal distention is a common, and usually temporary, side effect of this surgery. I do recall having it last time but of course I wasn't trying to fit into work clothes so quickly then.

So - Birmingham for the day tomorrow. A 5.00 am start. I should probably go to bed now!

No comments: