Tuesday, March 20, 2007

London Bound

London...

I left the bitter cold and snow of Durham a couple of hours ago on the start of a four-city, four-day jaunt around the country with work. London tonight, Coventry tomorrow and then Bristol and Wolverhampton.

But it seems to be a fine sunny afternoon as I head south on the train.

In a way it's good to be away from my desk for a few days - everybody, whether clients or colleagues are stressed and overstretched (that's March in the public sector for you) and so there's a lot of tetchiness about.

Bound...

I think that the increase in my medication might be working - it's certainly slowed things down. And yes, maybe slightly less soreness. But extra strain on the hernia in return.

Who said that this was about winning...?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: