Sunday, March 11, 2007

It's Life, Gym....

I've just been to the gym for the first time in seventeen months! Because of the hernia I had to be ...er well-supported, but I managed 20 minutes on the running machine and felt pretty good after it. I was in two minds whether to go as I've been particularly sore recently but I decided that I had to give it a go. And I must admit that I feel pretty good now - a bit achy but that's to be expected. It hasn't made much differerence to the soreness really - and the hernia's fine. I'm going to make it a regular thing from now on.

A nice evening at home with J last night after a visit to see my former parents-in-law R and C in Doncaster on Friday. Somewhere in between I managed the second session of my Documentary Course (editing) and of course, Alfie. ( He had to go back to the kennels for a few days this afternoon as I'm away a lot with work next week.)

All in all, a pretty busy weekend! But fun.

No comments: