Sunday, March 04, 2007

Eclipsed


Eclipse
Originally uploaded by Menage a Moi.
Someone texted me that this was about to happen this last night - and I'm glad they did! It was really good - even though this photo wasn't. (Particularly compared to this - also taken in the North East of England... )

A nice Saturday - a walk with Alfie in the morning and then up to the Tyneside Cinema for the first session of the "Introduction to Documentary Film Making" course that I enrolled for. I'm always a bit funny about going on courses ( arrogance - you think you can't be taught anything - ed) but this was great fun. The tutor had us using cameras straight away - my group got to go up and film the guy in the Projection Room. Next week - editing...

A long week at work but successful. Some big contract wins which mean that we can all pay the rent for the next few months and I have shown that they didn't employ a fraud... (Always a concern)

Today, just relaxing at home. Watching the day get greyer and greyer as I caught up with emails to friends and family. Almost like sleet out there now.

Next week is pretty much OK travelwise - just one day trip to Leeds. But after that it's awful for the next three weeks - I'm on the road for 4 days each week speaking at conferences. I think I'm going to have to learn how to mobile blog again!

No comments: